Sunday, August 28, 2005

Solitary Confinement


All Alone
Originally uploaded by Rachel Pennington.

That's where my son wants to place me. Why, you ask? Because YET AGAIN I'm still not any better.

I have coughed so much today that it might be more quiet at the home of someone who's smoked 3 packs a day for 40 years (I don't smoke, by the way).

I would say "surely, surely I'll be better tomorrow," but that hasn't worked thus far. :(

At any rate, Cain is ready to lock me away until I'm over this stinky cold. I'm praying that he doesn't get it. He (somehow) wasn't thinking this afternoon and drank from my tea glass. When I reminded him that I've been coughing my lungs out he went into a fake dry-heave session worthy of an Oscar nomination.

I'm watching everything I can on Hurricane Katrina and praying for the citizens of New Orleans. We're supposed to get weather from her outer bands on Tuesday and I'm anxious to see what all it's going to do around here.

2 comments:

Chrisi said...

Beautiful Pic!

I love the new avitar. :o)

rachelpennington said...

Awww, thanks! :)

That's me, you know. Must be why you love it. :oD