Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Fountain



I was looking back through my blog today and realized that all the photos that I uploaded with Hello! have disappeared. Ooooh, that upsets me. Thank goodness I had all of those printed, but what if someone wants to go back through the archives to see how funny and smart I am and in the meantime have a look at my photos? They can't do that anymore! :(

Hubby got home at 3:30 a.m. this morning and got back up at 6:30 a.m. and went back to work. I worry constantly that he's going to end up hurting himself. He never rests. :(

Cain went back to school today. He was feeling much better, thank goodness. :) Hopefully this stuff will go away and won't keep him down for three or four days like it has to everyone else who's had it.

Well, I'm hitting the hay. It's early but I didn't sleep last night until hubby got home and I also got up at 6:30 to take Cain to school. However, I didn't have to go to work and bust my butt today. I relaxed at home. Good night. :)

No comments: