Friday, May 26, 2006

My Lovely House

I worked all day on my house today. I didn't do much else. Brooke got home around 6. She would've been home sooner but traffic in Atlanta was bad.

Cain had a baseball game in Murray County. He's playing in a summer league with all of his old "hometown" buddies. It was great seeing them all together again. They won their game 9-0. They are going to be awesome this summer.

My Dad is in the hospital and they aren't too sure what is going with him. I won't give you the details, but he's having a very rough go. My Dad has NEVER been in the hospital. He wasn't even born in the hospital. So it's a little worrisome for me that he's in there. (Well wait, he did have knee surgery for a football injury, but that's it). Anyway, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
Appetizer
How old were you when you got your first credit card? To be honest, I don't remember. Maybe 20ish?

Soup
When was the last time you felt out of place? It was so strange, but one Christmas morning at my paternal grandparents house and all of my cousins and their parents were there and together, but neither my sister nor my brother came; my Dad and my stepmother left to go to her families house and I just felt alone and like I didn't belong. It was stupid of me to feel that way, but I did.

Salad
Did you have a curfew when you were a teenager? If so, what time did you have to be home? I did have a curfew and I think it was 10 p.m. BUT, I was married by the time I was 17 (still married to my high school sweetie) so curfews didn't apply for very long.

Main Course
Name a person from history with whom you feel you have something in common. I don't have a clue. :(

Dessert
When you read a newspaper, which section do you go for first? Our largest newspaper is the Chattanooga News Free Press, so I read the Sunday paper and head straight to the north Georgia section, for news about my area.

No comments: