Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pop

This photo merge bites the big one but I thought I'd share it anyway. This is my Dad standing on his back deck. Isn't that a beautiful view? I know I've said this before, but I've told him several times that I think it's time for him to go on to a nursing home (even though he just turned 64 in March) and let me move in the house to take care of it. I don't know why he doesn't agree.

I spent the day with my Dad. He wanted to drive up to Apison, Tenn. to get some shots of a church that he has been commissioned to paint. We had a good day together. I really enjoyed it. He has to be one of the goofiest people I've ever known. Anyway, we like to have froze to death. It was in the mid-60's I guess today. It's craziness.

My hubby is still in middle Georgia working. :( I haven't seen him since Monday. I miss him SO much. I hate it when he's not home. :(

In the morning we have to be at the school at 7:30 to drive down past Atlanta to the baseball playoffs. We're playing the best two out of three against a private school that recruits their ball players. One of their pitchers is the brother to one of the Atlanta Braves pitchers. We're REALLY looking forward to this. *sigh*

Have a good night. :)

No comments: