Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I'm Tired

With Marshall gone last night I didn't get a wink's worth of sleep, and when I did sleep I had nightmares. I hate those kind of nightmares in which you're actually questioning whether or not what's happening is really real. You know the kind, I'm sure.

Work was enjoyable today. I laughed a lot and just enjoyed being there. It'll also be nice to be making my own money, even if it isn't that much. :oD It'll be enough to get a couple of bills paid off and that's what matters.

My plan was to use the money I made to purchase a new camera, but as per usual, other things came up and that plan got flushed down the tube. :( I KNOW that the camera I have isn't that old, but to do photo shoots I need something that won't quit on me like this one did a couple of times at the last photo shoot I was at. :(

My Dad was moved to a regular room today. I just got off the phone with him and he sounds awful. He said that he feels awful, and I'm sure he does. But I told him that he was certainly improving from last week and that he needs to EAT, for pete's sake, to get better and get out of there. He's extremely weak, bless his heart. My stepmother called me when she went out of the room and told me that the doctor said today that Dad really could've died last week, and that basically it was a miracle that he didn't. I believe that all the prayers that are being said for him is what pulled him through. :)

Yesterday someone contacted me from Canada to inquire about using one of my photos on the cover of a catalog that will go out to 6,500 schools and libraries across Canada. After speaking with one of my good buddies for advice and moral support (thank you bunches, TJ-you're the bombdiggety), I asked the right questions, gave her a price, and hopefully sealed the deal. She should contact me soon. :) Wish me luck.

No comments: