This rattler is behind the glass at the Chattanooga Nature Center. I know the color is off, but look at those eyes. This is a gorgeous snake.
I went up to the hospital today and stayed a few hours. I think I was there about six hours and out of that time I was in the room for maybe 10 minutes. He was in horrible pain and had a very rough day. Basically he's laying up there dying. There's really no other way to say it. I'm not saying he's GOING to die, but he told his doctor that he just didn't think he was going to pull through. The doctor told him not to give up, and Dad said, "I'm not giving up. I'm telling you that I don't feel like my body is going to survive this." I don't think he realized I was in the room when he said that. I instantly felt sick and I'm still just in a state of shock I think. And I DO think he's going to pull through, but right now, he isn't getting better, he's getting worse. It's scaring the crap out of me. :(
1. How many cop shows can you name? Several, but I don't feel like it.
2. Do you send text messages? Odd, I just sent my first one in years tonight. I sent it to my brother asking him if he's doing ok.
3. If you could be on a gameshow (current or old), which one would you be on and why? The Price Is Right because I love Bob Barker. :D
4. What are some of your favorite websites? www.flickr.com, www.weather.com, www.flagrantdisregard.com/flickr/
5. What are your favorite things about the internet? Email, checking the weather every second if I want to, looking at other people's photos, sharing my photos, keeping up with my buddies blogs, writing my own blog.
6. What about least favorite? Spam, viruses (shut up, Eric) ;) and pop-up ads.
7. What are some good ways to deal with a pet loss? I cry a lot (and I mean a LOT), and talk to my friends about it.