Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Surgery Went Well

Daddy had his surgery at a little after 8 this morning and they completely removed his prostate...well, except the "hull." It seems that everything went just fine. He had lots of infection and he lost a bit of blood so they had to give him some, but otherwise things went pretty well.

I'm tired and I know everyone is probably sick of hearing me say that. Sorry. :) I did have lots of time to think today while we were waiting on Dad to get out of surgery, and I'm sure you'll appreciate me pointing this out to you, but have you ever noticed how much Tom Hanks and Boy George look a like? They do, and for your viewing pleasure I combined two photos so that you can see how right I am. I'm sure people everywhere will appreciate my doing this:
You're very, very welcome. But I'm right, huh? Yes, I am.

Ok, I think I'm going to bed now.

4 comments:

Chrisi said...

That's Boy George?!?!?!
That is so scary.

Elizabeth said...

No, I'm not tired of hearing you say that you are tired. I can imagine how exhausted you are with staying at the hospital and having the worry of your dad on your mind. I am so glad that his surgery went well. I had been thinking about you and him at work yesterday.

Val Ewing said...

omg!!! 'xactly...that is Boy George??? Too funny.
Doing the hospital thing is not easy ...I know Rachel it is exhausting! Glad to hear the surgery went well. I'll be watching for updates...thank you for posting.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it went well!

and why yes, yes you are right. ::winks::