Thursday, July 20, 2006

Miss My Brookie

This is a fence near the little store in Cades Cove. I like old fences and probably spend too much time shooting them. :)

I miss my little Scoot. I haven't seen her since May. :( Hopefully we'll get to see her next month. She's going to come home on her Daddy's (40th!) birthday. I wish she could come home sooner but too many things are going on right now so it's almost impossible. Anyway, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture that my buddy Kandi (of Kandice Ledford Photography) took of her on the beach a few months ago. I just love it. I think her eyes look really cool in it. :)

The sky was such a weird color tonight. I've never seen it this way, but it was a very, VERY bright white. And I mean WHITE. It was actually kind of creepy, like space was void of any color....just white. It was very weird. And yes, I know that black is the absence of color, but you know what I mean.

Well, I'm going to go see if I can wrangle the remote from Marshall. So far, in the past 20 minutes we have watched the following: First Blood, baseball, softball, a hunting show, a fishing show, Spongebob (hee hee!) and poker. It's a real wonder that both my children don't' have some sort of attention deficit. Their father certainly does! AARRRGHH! He's driving me nuts. I'd love to finish just ONE show. :)

No comments: