This picture makes me laugh. Apparently my cat, Neak Neak, was ready for her close-up. :) I was trying to take pictures of flowers.
Marshall is home. I'm so glad. I've missed him a bunch, especially because I was such a Whiny McTittyBabyPants the other day. He doesn't KNOW that I was pouting--but I do.
1. The best dog I've ever had was my Doberman, Danda, who lived for 13 years. I loved that dog better than just about anything.
2. When my temporary job is over at the newspaper, I'm really, reallllllly going to miss my co-workers.
3. I really want to start drinking more water. I never drink it.
4. I haven't taken any pictures in a long time. I really want to go shooting.
5. Football starts in 36 more days. I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it.
6. Cain starts back to school tomorrow. He'll be a junior. I can't believe it!
7. He also had to pay $20 for a locker and another $20 for a parking place. Isn't that a little much?
8. I want to see Final Destination 3. I love those movies.
9. My daughter is a nutball. She is, without question, her mother's child.
10. So is Cain.
11. I sure do love my little Axl Rose. I wish she would lay in my lap like I see other cats do.
12. Chrisi keeps telling me that my eyes aren't green. I think she lies.
13. I'm going to bed.