Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My Room

This is Brooke and Marshall standing to close to the edge at Little River Canyon. I threatened them within an inch of their lives if they ever stepped that close again. Just because my daughter is almost 20 doesn't mean she doesn't have to listen to her mother. :)

I have been working on my house since I got home from work. It's clean, but my bedroom looks like a bomb went off in it. When Cain got home I fixed supper for him and went right back at it. (Marshall is in Atlanta but will be home tomorrow) Cain is asleep now and I feel like I didn't even get to see him tonight. :(

I'm glad honey will be home tomorrow. I've actually been sleeping ok without him. Normally when he's gone I wake up about 3 in the morning and am too scared to go back to sleep. Now I've been going right back to sleep. GOoooo ME! :D Posted by Picasa

No comments: