Monday, September 11, 2006

I Need A Job

I am in desperate need of a job. I'm searching, but if any of you know anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone that can get me a job, that would be great. :)

Last night as we were watching the game I was fooling around with my website. I accidentally deleted my archive file and thought my two years of diary/blog entries went into the abyss. I was just flat out tore up but luckily I fixed the file and all my archives came back. Whew...

I've been doing the after-the-weekend clean up. Do you hate folding clothes? Man, I do. Especially socks. I HATE matching socks and I hate it even worse when the socks are turned wrong side out. And I hate it even worse than that when you've mowed the yard in aforementioned socks and when you turn them right-side-out, they dump grass on to your newly vacuumed carpet. Stupid socks.

I called to check on my Granny Ruth today. My cousin Danielle said that she ate fairly well today and that she drank several glasses of water and even had some milk. :) I sure am happy to hear that.

Danielle, who is the only other granddaughter to my grandmother besides me, is pregnant and is expecting her first baby, a boy, in November. I'm SO excited. She's naming him Braden Lebron. Lebron is for my Uncle Tony, who passed away last November of liver cancer. I wish my uncle could be here to share in this joy with us. :)

The Army National Guard just called here for my son. I'm going to have to have a talk with Little Mister Cain. He talked with the National Guard when they came to his school the other day. Right now I just don't think I want him involved with any of the Armed Forces. I won't stop him if, when he's 18, he really wants to join, but for my own selfish reasons I just don't want him joining up. Shoot, he's not even 17 yet. He can't join. Right?

1. How long have you been blogging? Since October 2004. See my Archive list over on the right? :)
2. How many times have you taken a break from blogging? Not at all.
3. How long is the longest you've gone, so far, without posting on your blog? I post every day.
4. How many fellow bloggers do you keep in touch with, through your blogs, on a regular basis? About 15.
5. Have you ever met, in person, a blogger on your blogroll? Besides the friends that I list, I haven't met any of my other buddies, but I hope to meet Val, Deb, Nancy, & Liz one day. :)
6. How often do you update/change the 'extra' stuff on your blog? Umm, maybe once every couple of months or so.
7. Do you think you'll be blogging for years to come? I hope so. I like keeping a diary this way. I print the months off at the end of each month so I'll always have it to look back on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do understand your selfish reasons for not wanting Cain to join, but if he does I also think you would be so proud of him. I mean, shoot, that is really one of the most respectful choices he could make in life. Love ya.

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

I found it interesting that your print your archives. I've never thought of doing that but it's a great idea!

::smile:: would love to meet you too!