Saturday, July 18, 2009

Rain--ALL RAIN!

All plans for our last day here at Alligator Point were canceled because of rain. :( It poured down rain ALL day long. It finally stopped around 6:30, which of course made it too late to do much of anything. :( I was so disappointed, especially after the guys got home last night and told me about all of the beautiful butterflies that they spotted at the golf course. :(

The main thing I wanted to do was get photos of butterflies. I figured that Florida probably has a few that we don't have up this way. I didn't get to do that. Of course, that doesn't mean I had a bad trip, but the one thing I was most looking forward to didn't happen.

We played on the beach this evening and Lucy, sporting her new swimsuit, had a blast chasing Cain all over the beach. :) I only put the suit on her to take pictures and boy did she look cute in it. ;)

Tomorrow we head for home. I can't believe our time here is up. WAAAAHHH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can see pure love of life in this shot! Love it!

rachelpennington said...

Thank you! They had so much fun together. Cain is fast but Lucy's little legs kept right up with him. :)