Thursday, July 23, 2009

Remember

Things I don't want to forget about our Florida trip:

1) Stepping on a broken shell and ripping the bottom of my foot open. That REALLY hurt!

2) From now on, be more specific when asking questions about rental homes, ie., "When you say you're on the bay side, do you mean that you're ON the bay?" 'Cause that wasn't the case at all.

3) Marshall getting shocked by an electric ray that I can't remember the name of.

4. The rainbow over the ocean. We saw the whole rainbow and where it ended on the ocean. It was so beautiful.

I'm sure there are other things that I can't remember fight now, but I just wanted to put those down while they were in my head.

I'm still so sore from gym class that I could hardly do my workout today. I DID do it but WOW, the backs of my legs are killing me. They especially hurt now since Cain held me down and pushed on the sore spots just because he's mean. :)

Canon has had my camera since yesterday morning (per the USPS) and I haven't heard from them about it. :( I want it back. Waaah!

Marshall and I went "butterfly hunting" today. I so appreciate him going with me on these trips. As I've mentioned before, he patiently waits while I shoot anything that catches my eye.

We're watching Of Mice & Men (the original). I love this story...so sad.

G'night.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Well it sounds like you had a memorable trip!

Isn't it nice to 'train' our hubbies to look for cool things with us?

Mine was so nice on our last ride~~he kept pointing out wildflowers for me!