Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Six


This is a Comma Butterfly. Pretty, huh?

I didn't sleep worth a flip last night so I had to force myself out of bed this morning for the gym. I'm so glad that I did. While I was in the middle of the workout routine I was thinking to myself how good I actually feel about myself when the workout is over.

After class I stepped on the scales in the office there and they are the scales that are dead-on accurate because the wrestlers use them. I've lost six more pounds. :) SIX! I was in shock, really, because I never expected to see that much weight loss in just a little over a week. I don't know how it happened to be honest, but I'm sure happy that it did. :)

If that wasn't enough to be happy about, Brooke and I went clothes shopping so I could buy myself and my honey a couple of pairs of shorts and a few shirts before our Florida vacation. Guess what?! I went down two sizes in pants, and one size in shirts. I cannot BELIEVE it. I should believe it. I work my butt off for it. :) I could work harder, yes, but so far so good. :)

Brooke and I watched every single second of the Michael Jackson memorial. I thought it was beautiful--well, up until Al Sharpton started speaking. I don't like him. At all. Anyway, I think we cried for almost the full two hours. I mostly can't believe that we sat here and watched it all. Poor little fella...so sad.

My honey is finally home from work and we're relaxing and watching the Braves.

G'night.

1 comment:

O' Tim said...

How is your leg?