Wednesday, September 30, 2009

PERFECT Day

The weather...ah, it's so very dreamy. Truly, truly, this is my favorite time of year. It's cold and it feels great. GREAT. :)

I started back at the gym today. I've only been a couple of times in the past month. I'm back on track though and it feels SO good to be back. PLUS I got on the scales after class and I've lost five more pounds. I couldn't believe it. It made my whole day. :) I still have about 60 pounds to go to get to my goal weight, but I am allowing myself until next April to get there so that should be plenty of time. And remember, I started out at over 100 lbs. to lose. :)

After I got home and cleaned up from the gym, Marshall and I rode over to the Pocket. Sadly, the Shirley Miller Wildflower Trail has been mostly destroyed because of the recent flooding. Our state is out of money, I think, so who knows when or if it will be fixed.

We had leftover homemade chili for supper then I snacked on apple slices and fat-free caramel. Yummy!

Good night.

No comments: