Thursday, October 01, 2009

:)

This morning I took Marshall to Johnson Crook to meet his Dad so they could go hunting. I then headed back up the crook to my Dad and stepmother's house. I had an amazing day!

Dad and I walked around the yard looking at all of my stepmother's beautiful flowers. I took over 600 butterfly photos. :) Becky (my stepmom) had to go to work and I was really disappointed that I didn't get to spend any time with her but I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent with my Dad.

My brother came a little bit before I left to help my Dad do some work out in the yard so I got to visit with him, too. I just really, REALLY had a great time.

I picked Marshall up in Trenton and we went out to his parents house. I got to visit with my sister-in-law, too.

I'm really missing family and friends lately. I'm sure it has everything to do with the people we've lost this past couple of weeks. Nothing is more important than those you love. Nothing (besides God, of course).

It feels tremendously wonderful outside. :) I love, love, love this time of year. It makes me so happy. :) Can you tell? ;)

No comments: