Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Brooke was one of the first to receive Georgia's new "Georgia Sea Turtle Center" tags. It came in the mail today and even though she is still sick and feels like poop, she let me get this picture. :)

I spent the day getting rid of more paperwork. I'm making lots of progress, too. I'm pretty pleased. :) It rained the majority of the day. I'd certainly have rather been out taking pictures.

Ever heard of Marjolein Bastin? I sure love her artwork. Have a look-see for yourself. She has some beautiful stuff.

Cooler weather is moving in this week. I'm excited about it but I sure hate to see my hummingbirds go. Today is the first day I didn't hear them. I think I heard them one time out there fussing but I can't be too sure. I really think they've already moved on. Oh well, I'll be waiting for them next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen her work but did not know her name. I've stood in front of the greeting card display oooh-ing and ahhh-ing over cards with her art on them.

Val Ewing said...

I was so sorry to see ... or notice the hummings birds leaving...

Some robins still are coming through~they must be stragglers.

Cool turtle tag!