Sunday, October 25, 2009

Home

We had a good time at Cumberland Falls State Park. We just about froze to death though, it was SO cold this morning (in the mid-thirties). I got a lot of pretty good shots so I can't wait to look through them all. :)

Brooke had cleaned the house for me so that was a nice surprise when we got home. :) We relaxed and watched "Monsters Vs. Aliens" and I laughed out loud several times. Cute, cute movie. Brooke and I are still trying to talk ourselves into going to see "Paranormal Activity" but I'm not sure if we're brave enough to do that just yet. ;)

It's good to be home. I LOVE my house so much. I really wish we could afford to fix it up like we want to right now, but that's just not in the cards. Anyway, still love it. :)

G'night!

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Oh Rachel~~I'm wishing I could do some major fixing up around here too...all that we'll do this winter is get a lean to built onto the large shed.
;-)