Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day Three


Today Brooke and I started Day 3 of cleaning. We worked and worked and worked. I have a huge box of stuff to donate & have thrown several bags of stuff away. GOooo ME!

This chipmunk and I spooked each other when I came across her on a trail at the Chattanooga Nature Center. It froze so I snapped a couple of shots. Isn't it cute? :)

I want SO much to go camping. We haven't been in forever. I hope that we'll get to go a lot more often next year when all this wedding planning is behind us.

I'm taking River to obedience classes starting at the end of this month. I'm pretty excited about it. She's a pretty good size dog (not nearly as big as Titan, but still) and I want to be able to control her. I just love her to pieces. She's such a happy dog.

Night!

No comments: