Sunday, July 29, 2012

Yummy Breakfast


This is my little cousin, Luke. Well, I guess he'd be my second cousin as his father is my first cousin. ANYWAY, isn't he precious? :)

This morning we met Marshall's parents in town for breakfast at Cracker Barrel. It was SO yummy. I love Cracker Barrel, but you probably know this already. :)

After there we went to Costco and got some cleaning supplies. Now we are home and just relaxing. I am fighting the urge to take a nap. I had to sleep in the guest bedroom last night because of hubby's snoring. Bless his heart. :( I know he can't help it but that still doesn't keep me from wanting to strangle him. ;)

We had a really nice storm last night: thunder, lightning and quite a bit of rain. I wish it would do that every single day this week. :)

Hope you've had a beautiful weekend.

No comments: