Tuesday, August 21, 2012

More Packing


This view?  One of my new favorites.  This is up by the barn. I bet when the leaves are off the trees you can see all kinds of beauty. I can wait, but I can't wait! ;)

Brooke started a new job yesterday as a para professional. She was so excited to finally get a job at a school. She had been working at a daycare and I'm also glad that she's out of there now.  Congratulations, Scoot!  We are proud of/for you. :)

I went and picked my Mom up this morning and we headed over to the other house to get more stuff. I'll be SO glad when we get everything moved.  I've put over 800 miles on my car in less than two weeks. :( Boo!

Here's something that will make you feel old: To this year's new senior class Kurt Cobain has always been dead.

You're welcome.

Good night.


No comments: