Saturday, December 08, 2012

Home Alone


This is a horrible photo, but I had to share with you what Schroeder has decided: Lucy doesn't get one of the new beds. Schroe puts "Duck Duck" in one bed & sleeps in the other. I am not even kidding. This is an everyday thing. If Lucy gets in one of the beds he jerks the bed until she gets out.  It makes me laugh, but poor Lucy. :)

This morning I got up at 5 and got ready, went to Wal-Mart in Chattanooga and bought groceries for a holiday meal I'm making tomorrow for some friends. Marshall is hunting with his nephew and father (blah) and so I enjoyed a nice Cracker Barrel breakfast all by myself.

I put my PJ's on when I got home because it's rainy and yucky out there and that's how I enjoyed the rest of my day.

And enjoy it I did. It was a very relaxing day. Hope you had a great day, too.

No comments: