Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Television


I have three shows that I HAVE to see, two of which I am not really proud of, but I watch them anyway: Walking Dead, Sons Of Anarchy, and Survivor. 

It has been on my mind lately, and I'm not sure if I can or will do it, but I'm thinking that I'm going to stop watching TV altogether. I'm not going to lie, I'll probably watch my 3 shows until each series is over with, but I won't watch anything else. I'm TRULY tired of the filth. It's not some "holier than thou" attitude. I'm just tired of the nasty, filthy language, sexual references & everything else.

Just thought I'd get that off my chest, or out in the open or whatever the case may be. 

The Walking Dead is my absolute favorite show.  It really surprises me that I like it so well because I've never liked gore. I like to be scared (the show isn't scary), but I don't like to be grossed out. I LOVE this show though. I like the story line. I'm anxious to find out what's going to happen to each of the characters.

The sky has been very cloudy today with what looks like snow clouds. How I wish they were! :)

No comments: