Thursday, January 24, 2013

Run, Run, Run, Run Away...


My third run went pretty well. I'm still struggling a bit with my left knee, but if I were my knee I'd be pretty upset about lugging around all this fat for all these years and NOW having to run with it, too? It's probably just too much. ;)

That being said, I am enjoying my running. I am SO excited about having my first 5K coming up in March. I fully expect that I won't be able to run the whole time, but I'm really working hard so that I can run for the majority of the 3 miles.

I had my first official weigh-in today and I've only lost one pound. I was so frustrated because I know how hard I've been working - and believe me, I've been working hard. I've also changed my eating habits. Two things that I KNOW that I'm doing wrong though: 1) Still drinking two Cokes a day at most; 2) Not drinking all of my recommended water for each day. I am working on both of those problems though.

That photo is of tonight's sunset. I took it with my iPad. I swear, I know I've already said it, but living here and being able to see the sky like I can, well, it's like having a new painting for my very own every single day. I love this place.

Night!


No comments: