Monday, February 18, 2013

Vet Visit


This is how Ranger fell asleep on the couch. I'm not even sure how that's comfortable but he stayed in that position for quite some time.

I took Jack to the vet today. He is due for his yearly shots on March 9, but since he didn't have a Rabies tag the vet said it was okay to come in and get his shots (that it wasn't too early).

I took Ranger, too.  He is losing his fur and I'm not sure why. The vet did a scrap the last time we were there and ruled out mange. He did another scrap this time just to be sure and it's not mange so he did another scraping to do a culture on it to see if anything grows. Yuck, right?

Jack is in perfect health. He weighs 70 lbs. and still has more growing to do. He's just a gentle giant, and I'm SO happy that he and River get along because she has been needing someone to play with.

Hope your week has started off great. :)

Oh, and I'm totally digging Alabama Shakes.  What about you?

No comments: