Wednesday, May 01, 2013

13.5


Today Hopper is 13.5.  Her 14th birthday is on October 31. She still gets around quite nicely and I sure do love that old, gray face.

I bought my honey a Keurig for our anniversary and we both love it. I don't drink a lot of coffee but there sure are lots of varieties of things to drink. Hot cocoa? Yes, please.

How do y'all like my "Beware Of Dog" sign? Doesn't it just scream "Rednecks Live Here!"? :)


The thing is, is that it's (probably) true. If you break in, we WILL shoot you, and River may eat you. You just never know. :)

First thing this morning I opened the fridge & my minced garlic fell out and busted ALL OVER my floor. Shards of glass everywhere. :( On the plus side my house now smells amazing & I should be safe from vampires for several months.

No comments: