Friday, June 14, 2013

Still Trying


Still trying to get over the loss of my Hopper (who passed away on Tuesday).  I am still absolutely devastated by her death. Of course, I knew that I would be, but still...whew, it's killing me. This is one of the last photos that I took of her on May 1, 2013. I will forever miss that gray face.

Marshall slept really well with his CPAP machine last night, minus a couple of times where he messed up the mask when he pulled it off of his face.  He didn't snore at all and that was a real treat for both of us.  I just hope that it helps him as much as it needs to. I worry about him constantly.

The sky is clear as a bell and as blue as blue can be. I just saw a jet going by. I sure wish I were on one to a destination I've never been before. Losing Hopper was like losing a family member - because she was a family member, and I just need...something.  I don't know what.  UGH. :(

No comments: