Monday, October 07, 2013

Errands


We see lots and lots of planes go over here on our part of the mountain all the time. This one was WAAAAY up there and didn't have much of a trail at all. When we first saw it we thought it was a meteorite headed through.

Did I tell you that we saw a meteorite the night of Cain's wedding? We did and it was amazing. I think they called it a fireball and it was so low that initially we thought it was someone shooting a firework. I believe I read that over 700 people spotted it on it's journey through our atmosphere. It was real special to see at the wedding though. And creepy. :o)

Today after Cain left I got ready and ran and got groceries. I also snuck and ate at my favorite Mexican restaurant because I can't get enough of that stuff. I'm 44 and for 43.5 years I would NOT even consider eating Mexican food. I swear I think they put crack or something in that stuff. It's all I want. Period. Yummy. :)


No comments: