Friday, October 11, 2013

First Festival Tomorrow!


This face, y'all... it's just precious. :)

Went to the dentist today and ran a few errands then had supper with our buddies.

I've been texting with several of my school girlfriends tonight & I'm sitting here smiling like a goon. I'm so happy that FB has reconnected me with friends I made when I was 6 or 7 years old. We may have lost touch for years but I believe we all still care very much for one another. I'm fascinated with each one of them. They've become some of the absolute best women I know.

Tomorrow is the first fall festival of the year (that I attend) and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm having breakfast with my old school friends (the ones mentioned above) and then we're going to the festival. I just can't wait!

No comments: