Saturday, October 19, 2013

Second Annual Chili Cookout


Here's "Judge" Cain with his bowls of chili he had to judge.  There were four judges and they had a hard time choosing the winner (winner chicken dinner!). But finally they made their choice and my buddy James won. Congratulations, James! Hope that toilet paper you won came in handy after all the chili we ate tonight. ;)

The day started out great and stayed that way all the live-long day. I met Kandi in the valley and we headed to Ketner's Mill. We had a great time and then she got to come up and see my house for the first time since we've lived here.  We had a nice visit and then when she left I started preparing for the cookout.

We had a lot of buddies show up for the cookout and I THINK that everyone had a great time. I know I sure did. Several people camped out, too. It was C-O-L-D though. Thank goodness our buddies are tough. ;)

Night!


No comments: