Saturday, November 30, 2013

A Little Bit


I did a little bit of Christmas shopping today and there was nary a person in the stores. That was pretty awesome. :)

I have a Secret Santa. Someone bought me an antique wooden medicine cabinet at my favorite store (Junk Salvation, which is where I took the photo above). My friend, who owns the store, posted a photo of the medicine cabinet on FB and I left a comment saying that I wanted it. She said she would hold it for me and when I went to pick it up someone had already paid for it for me. How sweet is that? No one has ever done anything like that for me before. So sweet! It made my whole day.

My hubby left to work in LaGrange, Ga. and won't be home until Monday. I've been cleaning the house and putting all of my Christmas stuff out. I wish he were home. I'm pretty lonely for some reason.

Did y'all watch the Auburn/Alabama game? If you didn't you missed a great game and one heck of an amazing finish. WAR EAGLE! :)

Later!

No comments: