Monday, November 11, 2013

Bible


Today I started Project Feeder Watch. I saw several different kinds of birds, including the snow bird - the little Junco. First time I've seen one this year, seems like it's too early yet, but I guess not.

Jack, in the pic above, stayed that way for quite some time right in front of me. He was helping me watch the birds. I guess. :) He's such a nut.

This morning I got up and went to Chattanooga and bought myself a really good study Bible (NKJV). I also bought a couple of bags of cedar for dogs that I see along my road. It's supposed to be in the low 20's in the valley on Tuesday & Wed. so that means it'll be in the teens here on the mountain. These dogs owners look like they can't afford cedar and it kills me to think that those dogs might be cold. :(

Anyway, I'm excited about my new Bible. I never realized there were so many different translations to choose from. I was there for a LONG time and had folks helping me make my decision. Can't wait to start reading it. :)

Later, tators!

No comments: