Thursday, November 28, 2013

That Was It?!


This was my least favorite Thanksgiving on record.

I've cooked at my house for 27ish years, I guess. I LOVE cooking Thanksgiving dinner. I love it, but this year I feel like I messed my ham up and it just spoiled the day for me. Everyone said it was delicious, but I don't know.

We had 17 people including us (my Dad and stepmother came for the first time ever). As soon as we finished eating everyone left. It totally bummed me out. Daddy and Becky stayed for just a few minutes after eating, and Cain and Ashley stayed a bit longer than that. Everyone else took off. It just made me sad that I didn't get to spend more time with anyone. It was over before I knew it.

Oh, and those cranberry cream cheese bars? They sucked. No one even ate any. :(

UGH!

No comments: