Monday, February 03, 2014

Hi!


So, it has been a while, huh?  I guess Blogger had a glitch for a few days because it would NOT let me post photos which really gripes me. I thought I'd switch to WordPress for a while but I changed my mind. Mostly every boring post I've made is here. I DO like WordPress for their numerous themes but I reckon I'll stay here.

To be honest, I'm not even sure why I blog anymore. I've been doing it for almost 10 years now and I have nothing to say. Mostly. :) Actually, one of the reasons that I continue to blog is because I love going back through the years and reading it all. Now that the kids are grown and gone though it's kind of like I'm at a crossroad. That realization just hit me. It's like I've been living life, but on "Pause" for the past two or three years.

I need to figure me out.

No comments: