Thursday, October 10, 2019

Hi



I always look at my blog when fall begins. Not on purpose. I just become even MORE of an introvert and like to look at things of my past.

Lots of things have changed since I last blogged. I'm fifty now. It doesn't even bother me (too) much to say that now. It did. I knew 50 was going to be hard. 50 always seemed ancient. I guess it always will to 17-year olds. But 50, yeah. My mind still thinks it's around 30 but my body certainly feels all of the 50 years.

My husband and I are still living in our tiny little home on the mountain he grew up on in Georgia. One day we will move just across the valley to "my" mountain. I can't wait to get back there. It's not even 15 miles away from here but that mountain will always be home to me.

I have four grandchildren now: two girls and two boys. My daughter recently moved from Florida to Alabama so instead of being 7.5 hours away she is now 3 hours away. I sure like that so much better.

I lost my interest in taking photos not too far into the digital camera era. At first I enjoyed having a digital camera and having my photos on my computer instantly. But now it's all a chore and I just lost the desire to shoot. It makes me sad because I've been taking photos for decades, actually since I was 8 years old. I hated giving up my film camera. I hope that my interest in it picks back up and maybe it will. Maybe my interest in blogging will pick up, too. :)

No comments: