Friday, July 22, 2005

Last Day!


Bees Favorite
Originally uploaded by Rachel Pennington.
Today was my last day at the Walker County Messenger. I cried on and off all day, partly because I'll miss my coworkers and partly because of my camera. It's been a very emotional day. :(

Hubby took my camera to a local repair shop in Chattanooga and the gentleman there told my hubby that yes, we will need to send it in to Canon, so I'm going to do that tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for me that Canon covers it under my very-recently expired warranty.

Dear co-workers: I love you guys and I'm going to miss you all very much. Y'all know this already though. :) I became closer to y'all than I ever imagined that I would and I know that I built friendships that will last a lifetime. And for cryin' out loud, remember: I'm ONLY one mile from y'all! :) Much love!

No comments: