Friday, July 29, 2005

Rained Out


Jar Fly
Originally uploaded by
Rachel Pennington.



We call this a jarfly but I believe it's really some type of cicada. We call them jar flies because when you hold them they "jar" you...or vibrate your hands to death. They are EXTREMELY loud and right now when you walk outside at dusk you can't even hear yourself think.

Cain had a scrimmage game tonight--just the offense against the defense, and we no sooner got sat down and it started pouring down rain. :( I was soaked, Brooke was soaked, sweet hubby was soaked...everyone was soaked. I hate being wet, well specifically I hate it when my CLOTHES are wet, especially if I happen to be in them.

I keep thinking that Canon will really be finished with my camera any day now, but as it's going it appears that when they say 10 business days they really mean it. It's only been two days, but still... ;)

I cleaned my fridge out today. I won't even tell you how long it's been since the last time I did that. I was very proud of me when I was finished, so much so that I didn't do anything for the rest of the day. :)

No comments: