Friday, August 12, 2005

Cain Between Plays


Cain Between Plays
Originally uploaded by
Rachel Pennington.

Friday night football was great again tonight. :) It was just a scrimmage game and our real season starts next week. I can't wait. I just really hope that Cain gets to see the field on offense. I'm glad that he's a starter but it's killing me that he's not running the ball-that's what he's ALWAYS done. I know, I know...things are different when you get to highschool, but still...

Brooke is leaving for good in the morning. I'll probably only get to see her about once a month. She'll be working down there and I imagine she'll be working a lot of weekends. I'm going to try to get down there as often as possible to see her. I'm trying not to think about it too much. I DO think it'll be easier with her leaaving here instead of me leaving her from down there.

Hubby is in a golf tournament tomorrow and after Brooke leaves, Cain and I are going to head out. He said he'd see the penguin movie with me, but now I'm thinking that I'd like to go exploring. :) I guess that'll depend on the weather.

Good night.

No comments: