Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Panama City Beach


Panama City Beach
Originally uploaded by Rachel Pennington.

This is an older, scanned photo of a storm moving in on Panama City Beach. It was amazing to watch it move in like it did. Views like that is one of the reasons I'd give anything to have a house on the beach.

My mood is much better this afternoon. I spent the day cleaning my house, although you probably couldn't tell by looking at it. As far as everything goes that's bothering me, I'm just going to get my own butt in gear instead of depending on other people to make things happen for me. :)

I've always been quite shy and hate going places by myself, but I'm going to bite the bullet and take charge and do the things that I want to do when I want to do them. Then if dissapointment occurs it'll be of my own accord.

On another note, Cain, hubby, and I all have sore throats. I can barely swallow. I'm certain it's because we were soaked to the bone on Saturday night during the football game. I hate having a sore throat. It hurts. *whine*

No comments: