Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Gorgeous Day!


Grandma
Originally uploaded by
Rachel Pennington.


What a beautiful day today! I worked out in my yard for several hours today. I mowed the backyard and the side yard and then ran out of gas. I'm not going to buy any gas right now. The yard will be fine until gas prices go down a little more. I hope. :)

A police captain in New Orleans was talking about how BABIES were raped in the Superdome. BABIES. What the heck is wrong with people? I just don't understand it. There were other rapes, people being shot, beat up, etc. I just can't understand what goes through people's heads.

This photo is of my hubby's grandmother. I took it at the reunion we had on Saturday. She's a real angel here on earth. It makes me miss my own grandmother Ruth. I really need to go see her.

For supper I fixed barbecue ribs, corn on the cob, baked beans, and salad. I sure wish I liked barbecue, but I don't. It smelled SOOOO good though. I guess it's a good thing I don't like them, come to think of it. :)

No comments: