Monday, October 10, 2005

Wicked Witch

This is a weird bug on my dying rose. Strange, huh?

I've been nothing short of a wicked witch today. I'm not sure why, but luckily only one or two people have heard me complain today. One of those being someone I gave birth to. Sorry, sweet child, we seem to feed off of each other's grouchiness. I love you.

Cain and I watched "Planes, Trains, & Automobiles" today and that made me feel much better. I love Steve Martin and hubby and I have a clause in our wedding certificate that says that if Steve Martin ever comes along and asks me to marry him then I can leave, no questions asked. :) I think Marshall looks forward to it more than I do though, come to think of it...

I cooked a yummy delicious supper tonight and I'm waiting for Cain and Marshall to get home from football practice. My cornbread is to die for, if I do say so myself. It's a meal all in itself. :)

As you probably know, the Braves didn't win last night. :( I was so hoping they would've won. Oh well, there's always next year.

No comments: