Sunday, October 09, 2005

It's Cooold!

I took this photo last year at Burt's Farm and it's one of my favorites. :) My only regret is that I didn't get the parents name so I could give them a copy.

I have been cold all day. I hate turning the heat on though. We use natural gas and it's too expensive to start running in October. I like to hold out as long as I can. Of course, it would probably help if I put on something besides shorts and a t-shirt, too. :)

I haven't been shooting lately. I haven't had a chance to get anywhere but hopefully we're going to Burt's Farm next weekend when Brooke gets home from school. I imagine everyone and his brother will be there. It was packed slap full last year when we went at this time.

Right now we are watching the Braves and Astros duke it out in the divsion series. The winner will go on to face St. Louis in the championship. This game is in the 17th inning, tied at 6-6. I imagine they're all exhausted but I don't feel sorry for them at all. I'd exhaust myself for the money they make. I hope the Braves win. :)

1 comment:

Angel said...

kenny and I talked about going up to Burt's farm one weekend this month! I'll have to mapquest how to get there, but chrisi had shown me the website a few weeks ago. we wanted to start a tradition - picking out the pumpkin :)