Sunday, October 23, 2005

Wonderful Day!

This morning I woke up at 7 a.m. and I'm not really sure why. I used to wake up early all of the time but lately I like to sleep as late as I can. I PREFER getting up early, but it's just not happening. I got up and fixed myself some breakfast (Cain and Marshall were still asleep), checked my email and resized some photos.

Marshall and Cain got up at 10:30 or so and I made breakfast for them and then got in the shower. I'm not sure why I did that because I went straight outside and started mowing the yard. I only mowed the back yard and it looks much better.

I stayed outside for the majority of the day. It felt fantastic out there. I walked Hopper (our dog) for a little while and then came back in and took another shower and then started washing clothes. My sweet hubby made some burgers for us (they were deelish) and then we watched the new Amityville Horror. It was an ok movie but didn't hold a candle to the original one. They didn't stay true to the book and that was a major disappointment. :(

All in all it was a great day. I hope yours was, too.

No comments: