Sunday, November 27, 2005

Gloomy Sunday

This morning we got up early so we could spend a little time with Brooke before she went back to school. I didn't cry...

...much. Hey, at least I held off until she was gone! :)

After Brooke left we went to see if we could find a doghouse for our dog. Her other one is quite a wreck; it's just falling apart. Everything we found was just too large--and too expensive. Good grief, why are they so expensive? It's nuts. For now she can continue to sleep in the basement. I believe she prefers it anyway. :)

We took Cain to Logan's Steakhouse for lunch for his belated birthday dinner. It was yummy deelish. I had the Caesar salad and I said, "I wish these lettuce leaves weren't so wilted, they look awful." Cain asked me if it tasted good and I told him yes, and he said, "Then quit complaining!" He's right. I complain often when there's no need in it, really. I bet most people do. I'm going to try to stop doing that; there's no sense in it. :)

Starting Tuesday Cain will probably start driving my car to school. Whew...pray for us. Mostly for me that I don't have a panic attack while he's away. :D

NBS: ILY! :) Dec. 8, yes?

No comments: