Thursday, November 17, 2005

Happy Birthday Toukie Bear!

Happy 16th Birthday my little Toukie Bear! :) :) :) I love you, son!

I can't believe my baby is 16 today. Man, if only he and Brooke both were still my little toddlers. Where does time go?

He had a stinky birthday--I spent all day at the funeral home. I promised to make it up to him this weekend AND I sang to him several times. While I was singing to him, it sounded like he was saying, "Mom, you're GREAT!" but apparently what he was saying was "Shut up singing!" You can probably see how I got those two things confused. ;)

Got to see lots of family members that I haven't seen in forever today at the funeral home. I told them all that it was a shame that our family reunions are at funerals. I'm going to make an effort to call them more often.

Again, Happy Birthday Cain. I love you SOOO much more than you know!

Note to Donna H. : No Donna, he's still not old enough for you! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey your welcome to borrow my two "toddlers" anytime.... then you will be glad yours are the age they are!!!!!!!!!