Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It's November!

I took this photo in the Glorious Smokies at a little parking area off the main road that Kandi knew about. This is also where my camera battery started going dead. Of course, I didn't have my charger with me because we weren't GOING to the Smokies originally. :)

I can't believe it's already November. I swear the years really do go by so much faster as you get older. How does that happen? My "baby" will be 16 in 16 more days. I mean he already towers over me at over 6' tall but he'll ALWAYS be my baby. :)

My uncle is having a rough go. I hate this for him, I just HATE it! His chemo is making his tongue split open which in turn makes it hard for him to eat. He won't have another chemo treatment for three weeks. I hope that's enough time for his first treatment to settle down. His spirits are really so good though so I think that his positive attitude about it is going to help him in the long run. :)

Well, I don't know about you but I'm ready to put my Christmas tree up and all of my Christmas decorations out. And yes, I'm serious. I just can't WAIT. I just wish Christmas day lasted a whole week instead of just one day. *sigh*

Have a good night! :)

No comments: