Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Letting It Out

This light, I was told, is called "Jesus Light." I didn't see it until I had downloaded the photos to my computer. It's pretty, huh?

Ok, I hope this will be my last sad post for a while, so bear with me. Today I barely got Cain to school before the tears hit. I really let it all go today, or so it feels right now. I have cried for the most part of the day and as of right now I'm feeling much better. You know how memories come to you when something like this is going on, and you just get overwhelmed with emotion, and that's how it's been for me today.

I also did something that I'm still kind of amazed by. I wrote a poem for Uncle Tony. It came from me like my tears: fast and easy. Call me crazy, but I think God was working through me. The poem is perfect for Tony and I believe he's going to love it. My only fear is that I won't get it to him in time.

I'm going up there tomorrow, and he's not expected to pass on that quickly, but in situations like this you just never know. I talked to Joshua today, which is Tony's son and he said that the doctor said that they honestly don't know how he's still alive. I'm not sure how all of this works, but apparently his blood enzymes or some sort of enzymes are supposed to be at a level of 35 and Tony's enzymes are at a level of 100, which is not good.

As the day went on I felt better. I went out and sat with my dog for a while, then Brooke's friend Shai came over and brought me photos of her beautiful baby boy. Shortly after she left, Chrisi stopped by and visited with me for a while. :) We had a great visit and I was so thankful that she came. I have missed her a lot. Thanks, Chrisi! :)

Have a great night! :)

No comments: