Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Sleepy

My children say that when my hubby and I sleep we sound like a horrible symphony of snores. Truthfully, I think that I don't snore at all and that they're just hearing their father, who I would've loved to have shoved out of the bed last night. :D He really made noises through his nose last night that I don't think I even knew a human being could make. :) It's a good thing I love him like I do. in all honesty though, I think he needs to go have a thorough doctor's exam. He works so much, and he's always under so much pressure, and he doesn't take good enough care of himself.

Today was a chilly day, but still not chilly enough as far as I'm concerned. You know, I'd love to have a white Christmas at some point in my life. Heck, I'd just like to have some snow at any time in my life. :)

No comments: