Monday, November 14, 2005

Yee Ha!

I know this photo is kind of odd, but I really like it. The color is dead-on. I love my camera. :)

Man, have I been a whiner the past few days or what? (Rhetorical question, please don't answer that.) I trimmed these nails after consulting with a very smart gal: Chrisi. :) Thanks, Chrisi! The nails work with me so much better and are much prettier. :) Mom didn't have a cow either like I thought she would, so it's all good.

Three more days until my baby is 16. His girlfriend was over this weekend and wanted to see some baby photos of him. I found his baby album and thumbed through it rather quickly before I gave it to her. He was such a fat-faced pretty baby. What I wouldn't give to go back to those days. My nephew Jonah will be turning 4 the day before Cain. He and Cain looked soooo much alike as babies that it's uncanny. I'll have to find those photos and show you. I'm sure you're all excited to see them. :)

Have a great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

abso-freakin'-lutely!!! Let's see!