Sunday, December 04, 2005

Resting

These were the clouds yesterday at Wal-Mart in Fort Payne. Marshall had to go to a job down there so Cain and I rode with him (as you know from my previous blog so I'm not sure why I'm saying that again). They were so beautiful but nothing came from them but rain. :(

I'm still hurting but I'm trying to hold on until tomorrow to go to the doctor. I've sat on the couch all day so as long as I'm still, the pain is tolerable.

We've been watching movies for the most part on this rainy day. We've watched Batman Begins, Sahara, and now we're watching Christmas With the Kranks. So far it seems pretty cute. I fell asleep during Sahara, but not because the movie was boring but because I'm medicated AND I didn't sleep at all last night. I mean really, why else would I fall asleep during a movie that stars Matthew McConaughy?

No comments: